Friday, September 19, 2008

yay

Students from Bateman P. S. are going on a study tour to Beijing, China on the 29th of September this year. I am one of the students going and can't wait. For the first few days students are staying with a Chinese homestay family. We are going to be visiting the Great Wall of China. We are also visiting the Summer Palace and many other tourist attractions including the famous Bird's Nest.

Please post a reply as I can't wait for your response!
Yours sincerley Emily.

7 comments:

mrswinbeijing said...

Emily did you ask for a reply and then delete the ones you got??

Mitchell said...

Hi Emily!...:::...!

Mitchell said...

on the first day of Chrismas emily woke up.
wake up girl its Christmas.
Hallelujha!!!

dann said...

Lol...Mitchell....

Thought I'd say something to every1...so have fun!

Dan

kwelsh said...

have fun miss u hope u feel better.mum xoxoxo

Grandma said...

Hi Emily ..
I hope you are feeling better and starting to really enjoy your trip.
I hope you enjoyed the museum and I am looking forward to seeing your photos of the zoo when you get back.
I am back at work .. I know thats not very friendly is it... I still say I should have gone with you ..
Lots of Love
Grandma

John said...

你好Emily I希望您享受您的假日。
获得乐趣。 再见。